- 1-1/3 cup uncooked white long-grain rice
- 5 cups of water, divided
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- ground cinnamon for dusting
- Place 1-1/3 cups uncooked white long-grain rice in blender. Add 2 cups of water and 2 cinnamon sticks. Blend until rice and cinnamon are roughly ground. Add remaining water and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into pitcher and place in refrigerator to soak overnight (or at least 4-5 hours). Strain the mixture through a sieve. Add the milk, sugar, and a generous splash of vanilla or Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic Condimento.
- Serve with dusting of ground cinnamon on top. Very refreshing on hot days!