10-15 minutes minutes
- 3 Tablespoons Alfoos Mango or Blenheim Apricot Balsamic Condimento
- 2 ripe mangos, cored and skinned
- 16 oz. frozen fruit mix
- 7 ounces soft tofu
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- Freshly sliced banana
- Freshly sliced strawberries
- Freshly sliced pineapple
- Freshly sliced mango
- Fresh blueberries and raspberries
- Other freshly sliced fruits such as strawberries, kiwi, or fruit of your choice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup granola
- Put the smoothie ingredients in a food processor and process for 1-2 minutes until smooth. The mixture will be thicker than a traditional smoothie.
- Pour into 4 short wide glasses or small bowls.
- Top with fresh fruits, sprinkle some chia seeds and granola on top, if desired.