- 2 cups chopped mangoes (3 to 4 medium-sized)
- 5 tablespoons Mango White Balsamic
- 2 cups yogurt
- 4 to 5 ice cubes (optional)
- Rinse, peel and chop the mangoes.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the mangoes with the Mango White Balsamic.
- Make a smooth puree without any chunks of mango in it.
- Strain, if necessary, through a sieve to remove excess fiber or chunks.
- Add the yogurt, and optionally, the milk or water.
- Add ice cubes (optional).
- Blend until the ingredients are mixed well, and the yogurt is smooth.
- For a thinner texture, add milk or water while blending. Taste mango lassi and add a few teaspoons more Mango White Balsamic if it tastes slightly tangy or sour. Blend again.
- Pour in glasses and serve!
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired!
If you make a large batch of this recipe, it keeps well for 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Or you can freeze the mango lassi in ice trays or popsicle molds to be enjoyed later as a frozen mango-yogurt dessert.