- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup Manzanillo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs like cilantro, parsley, or dill, whichever you like, roughly chopped
- Great served with veggie sticks!
- In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pulse until not quite smooth, with a thick and chunky consistency.
- Fold in roughly chopped herbs.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve, garnished with herbs, a drizzle of olive oil, and Kalamata olives, if desired!