- 1 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. Ultra Premium Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Aged Pure Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento - plus extra for garnish
- 1 Tbsp Aged Fig Balsamic Condimento - plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the halved brussels sprouts onto a large sheet pan and drizzle over evenly with Ultra Premium Koroneiki EVOO.
- Season with salt and pepper then toss together with your hands.
- Add bacon and toss again. Make sure the brussels sprouts are in a single layer when done.
- Roast for 12 minutes then remove from the oven and toss them around to get the other side crispy.
- Place back into the oven for another 10 to 12 minutes or until they are brown and crisp.
- Once out of the oven toss everything together again with the Aged Pure Vermont Maple Balsamic Condimento and Aged Fig Balsamic Condimento.
- Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and an extra drizzle of the balsamics.