- 4 Tablespoons Apricot jam
- 2 Tablespoons Asian Plum sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons tamarind paste
- 2 Tablespoon Asian chili sauce (sambal oelek
- Salt to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento
- Put all ingredients in a small saucepan, heat until liquid reaches a low boil, and stir to make sure ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving. Sauce can be stored in an airtight container for 1 month in the refrigerator.
- Can be served with moo shu chicken or pork, with Asian finger foods (wontons, eggrolls) or as a glaze for meats.