- MARISOLIO DILLY DOGS
- 6 of your favorite brand of wieners
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- 1-1/4 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Marisolio Catalina Dressing (see below)
- 6 hot dog buns
- MARISOLIO CATALINA DRESSING
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestshire sauce
- 1/2 cup Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- MARISOLIO CATALINA DRESSING PREPARATION
- Put the ketchup, sugar, vinegar, onion, paprika and Worcestshire in a food processor bowl.
- Pulse until well-blended.
- While the processor is running, slowly add the Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat grill to medium heat
- DILLY DOG PREPARATION
- Grill wieners 7-9 minutes, turning several times. (Optional: grill the buns at the same time if you like them warm and with grill marks.)
- Combine chopped tomato, cucumbers, red onions, dill and Marisolio Catalina Dressing.
- Place cooked wieners in buns and top with the tomato/dressing combination.