- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Tangerine Balsamic Condimento
- 4 tablespoon of Blood Orange Fused Oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine and mix the following ingredients in an 8-inch square ungreased glass pan: sugar, flour, baking soda, cocoa powder.
- Create three holes in the dry mix. Put one of the following in each hole: vanilla, Tangerine Balsamic Condimento, Blood Orange Fused Oil
- Pour one cup of water over everything. Stir until evenly blended. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.