- Rye bread or crackers
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Organic Butter Olive OIl
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. thinly sliced deli corned beef, finely chopped (four 2 oz. packages)
- 1 can (8 oz) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- In a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker, combine the first 6 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is completely melted; stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Keep warm in small crock or fondue pot. Serve with warm rye bread or crackers.