- 3-4 large Gold Yukon potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 lb. corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 4 eggs
- Put the potatoes in a large skilled, add water to cover, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for about 6 minutes. Potatoes will still be firm. Remove potatoes from skillet and drain well. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often during this process. Stir in corned beef, horseradish and potatoes. Mix well and then press mixture with spatula to flatten.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue cooking for an additional 10-15 minutes. Turn hash in large pieces, flatten again and cook 10-15 minutes more until bottom of hash is browned.
- While the hash is cooking, bring 1-inch of water to a simmer in a small saucepan. Break 1 egg into a shallow dish and then carefully slide the egg into the water. Cook 5 minutes or until egg white is opaque. Remove with slotted spoon to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs.
- Serve up 4 portions and top each portion of hash with 1 egg. Serve immediately.