for marinating veggies, 60 minutes
- sea salt and pepper to tast
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 red onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large English cucumber, finely diced
- 1 can or cup of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice and zest of one large lemon
- 1/4 cup Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 cups bulgur
- 1/2 cup Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- Combine all the other ingredients (except the feta) and mix well. Marinate these ingredients for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
- Soak the bulgur in very hot water (enough to cover the bulgur by 1-inch) along with a Tablespoon of salt, for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the completely drained and cooled bulgur with the marinated ingredients, tossing well to combine and sprinkle with feta, if using.
- Adjust seasoning again and serve