- 4 lamb chops
- Flour for dusting
- Arbequina, California Garlic, or Fennel Olive Oil
- 1 galic clove, finely chopped
- 1 fennel bulb and its fronds, cut into small chunks
- 1 glass of dry Marsala
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Dust the lamb chops with flour, shaking off excess
- Heat a little of the Arbequina, California Garlic, or Fennel Olive Oil in a large frying pan and fry the chops on both sides until brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic and fennel to the pan and fry for a few minutes, stirring.
- Add the Marsala and some salt and pepper to taste, then return the chops to the pan.
- Cook gently for 15 minutes and then serve.