- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ onion, ¼ inch slices
- 1 turnip, peel, chop into 1 inch cubes
- 6 medium potatoes, peel, chop into 1 inch cubes
- Black or White Truffle Oil
- California Garlic Olive Oil
- Organic Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Add the potato, turnip and onion to medium saucepan. Cover with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft. Remove from heat. Mash vegetable and add ¼ cup milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide into 3 portions and add 1 Tablespoon Truffle Olive Oil to one portion, California Garlic Oil to another and Organic Tuscan Herb Olive Oil to the last. Serve immediately.