Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Mayan Roasted Lima Beans
A Delicacy Oil Recipe
- 1/2 lb. fresh or frozen lima beans
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- 6 oz. ground roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Iif using frozen beans, defrost completely before using. If using fresh beans, blanch them in boiling water for 1 minute, then rinse and dry.
- Chop the green onions and parsley, medium to fine. Set aside.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in the preheated oven, then grind them in a food processor)
- Put the sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat. When the oil begins to smoke, throw the lima beans in first. Sauté them until they are brown and roasted
- Add all the other ingredients except the lemon juice and sauté for another minute. Then add the lemon juice, a little at a time until the taste is pleasing to you.
- Serve while hot.