- 1 head cauliflower finely chopped or ran through food processor
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 16 oz can of Black beans, seasoned with Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- Toppings for the tacos (shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro, cabbage, guacamole, pico de gallo, etc.)
- Corn Tortillas
- Mix beans, seasonings, onion, and garlic together (add salsa if desired)
- Saute Cauliflower in Garlic Infused Olive Oil with onion, garlic, beans, and seasonings together until cauliflower is soft. Warm corn tortillas in a pan on the stove over medium heat, flipping each side (about 20-30 seconds per side).
- Place a large spoonful of cauliflower-bean mixture into the tortilla, then add cabbage and the rest of your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.