Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Mexican Black Bean and Rice Veggie Bowl
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 1/4 cup Ultra Premium Chiquitita
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 cups cooked basmati rice, cooled
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup carrots, finely diced
- 34 cup raw corn kernels
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup minced Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the Chiquitita EVOO, lime juice and cumin until well-blended. Place the rice, beans, carrots, corn, tomato, parsely, cilantro, and red onion in a large bowl and then pour the dressing on top. Gently mix all ingredients until the veggies are well-coated with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in individual serving bowls and enjoy.