- (Optional) Chopped fruits such as apples and/or pineapple
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 loaf French/white bread
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 loaf cinnamon raisin bread
- In a separate container, combine Organic Butter Olive Oil, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla, cinnamon, pecans and coconut and fruit, if using.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Add both kinds of milk and put in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Add Organic Butter Olive Oil, sugar, egg, and nut mixture to milk soaked bread. Mix gently. Pour mixture into greased baking pan until 1/2 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour or until browned.