Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Mexican Dry Rub for Pork
An Olive Oil Recipe
vaires according to method used. 40-240 minutes
- MEXICAN DRY RUB
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pork tri tip
- Mix all the rub ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Coat the outside of the meat with a good quality Olive Oil, such as Chipotle or Hojiblanca Olive Oil, and then rub on the spiced mixture. Using a slow cooker or an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, cook until tender. Using two forks, shred the pork pieces.
- Add your favorite barbeque sauce to the meat and mix well. As an alternative you can mix together a blend of tomato, garlic, brown sugar, and cumin to mix together with the meat.
- Delicious served in flour tortillas or on hamburger buns.