- 67 oz. bottle of ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pt. each of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups Marisolio Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Condimento
- Two 12-oz. cans frozen Berry Blend juice concentrate
- Add half the strawberries and add to the drink mixture.
- Add small amount of ice to keep chilled.
- Add the Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento.
- Add half the blueberries and raspberries.
- Thaw frozen Berry Blend concentrate and put in a large drink container or small punch bowl.
- Let flavors blend for about 1/2 hour
- Just before serving, add the bottle of ginger ale to the drink mixture.
- Place ice in glasses and add a few of the remaining berries in each glass.