- 3/4 cup and 2 teaspoons Harissa chile sauce (Tunisian)
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 large white onion, minced
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice, fresh
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 lbs. carrots, cut into 1/4
- 1 cup Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 boneless skin-on chicken breasts, pounded to 3/4 of an inch
- 2 teaspoons Sherry Reserva Vinegar
- 3 oz. dandelion greens or mixed baby greens
- 3/4 cup pitted oil-cured black olives, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil and harissa with the Sherry Reserva Vinegar. Add greens, olives, and shallots. Toss. Serve chicken with greens.
- Transfer chicken, skin side up, to a baking sheet. Brush with 3/4 cup harissa. Bake until cooked, 6-8 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or a heavy cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 3 batches, add chicken, skin side down, and cook until crisp, 8-10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk in butter and season with salt and pepper. Add orange segments and set aside.
- Heat orange juice in a 2-quart pan over medium-high heat. Cook until reduced by half, 12-15 minutes.
- Add onions and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add carrots and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Puree in a food processor with 2 tablespoons Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Heat 1/2 cup Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 4 qt. pot over high heat.
- Bring broth to a boil in a 6-qt. pan over medium-high heat. Add carrots, cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain.
- Put chicken into a dish; drizzle with 3 tablespoons Ultra Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.