Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Portuguese Cobrancosa, Coratina or any other good EVOO
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Aleppo pepper or 1 teaspoon paprika plus 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 5 ounces roasted red bell peppers, drained (about 1 cup)
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Delicious brushed on grilled meat or vegetables kebabs. It's also tasty stirred into hot cooked couscous or used as a dip.