- 1 lb. mushrooms, roughly sliced
- 2 oz. Porcini Mushroom Olive Oil
- 5 oz. chicken stock
- 5 oz. heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cloves garlic, shopped or pressed
- Black pepper and salt
- Cayenne Pepper
- In a large, deep-sided pan, heat the oil and add mushrooms and garlic. Add in chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Puree.
- Add about 1/3 of the cream into another pot. Blend in cornstarch. Add in remaining cream, stirring continuously. Add the mushroom and garlic puree. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste. Heat on low, stirring frequently.
- Add to fondue pot set to low heat. Dip with vegetables, cubed chicken, salami, or bread sticks.