- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon California Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 pound mustard greens, washed and torn into large pieces
- 2-3 Tablespoons chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- In a large sauté pan, sauté onions in California Garlic Olive Oil over medium heat until the onions begin to brown and caramelize, about 5-10 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook a minute more, until fragrant.
- Add the mustard greens and broth and cook until the mustard greens are just barely wilted. Toss with Japanese Sesame Oil. Season with salt and pepper.