- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Marisolio Varietal Olive Oil such as Koroneiki, Arbequina, Manzanilla or Portuguese Cobrancosa
- 3 Tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1 4 oz. can water chestnuts, chopped
- Iceberg or butter lettuce leaves, cleaned and dried
- Cilantro or green onion for garnish
- Brown turkey in the olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add the dry sherry and cook for one minute.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce and water chestnuts and cook for two minutes.
- Add Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil and cook for one minute.
- Serve the turkey mixture in the lettuce leaves and and add optional garnish of green onion or cilantro.