- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 4-1/2 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- 12 oz. tub whipped topping, thawed
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- Milk (3-1/2 to 4 cups of milk, depending on box size of pudding mix. Follow manufacturer's directions for making 2 boxes of pudding).
- 1/4 cup crushed mint chocolates, for garnish
- Pulse the Oreos in a food processor until uniformly crumbly. Add the melted butter to the mixture and pulse again until thoroughly mixed. Press the combined mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan and set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peppermint until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Add green food coloring until it's the color you like. Spread this mixture over the Oreo crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pudding mixes and milk for two minutes until thick. Pour over the cream cheese mixture, smoothing it into an even layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, using a spatula to smooth it out.
- Garnish with chopped mint chocolates. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.