- 2 bottles non-alcoholic red wine, chilled (e.g., Fre or Ariel brand wines)
- 2 TBLSP. sugar
- 1/4 cup Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup Cara Cara Orange-Vanilla White Balsamic Condimento
- 3 cups Seltzer water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh fruit such as lemons, limes, oranges, apples (cut into chunks or slices)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Cut fruit and put into a large pitcher with the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture stand in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight. Put a few pieces of fruit into each wine glass and pour the mixture over them.
- Serve chilled.