- 12 double graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- Sugar and cinnamon to taste
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons Lemongrass-Mint White Balsamic Condimento
- Blend crushed graham crackers, Organic Butter Olive Oil, sugar and cinnamon. Pat into pie tin or small springform.
- Blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar, Lemongrass-Mint White Balsamic Condimento and whipped cream. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust and refrigerate for several hours.
- Just before serving, add topping of your choice (blueberries, strawberries, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce).