- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Place chickpeas on paper toweling and dry them. Toss them in a bowl with the Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil, cumin, marjoram, allspice and salt. Mix thoroughly. Spread on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until brown and crunchy. Cool for 15 minutes or more.