excluding marinating time, 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Whole Herb Fused Rosemary Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2-3 sprigs chopped rosemary
- 10 oz. Brussels sprouts, stem cut off and cut in half
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken chunks) or until the chicken is cooked through. If you like your chicken and veggies crispy, raise the temperature to 425 degrees for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Place the Brussels sprouts, apples, and bacon on the pan. Add the chicken pieces. Brush any reserved marinade over the sprouts and apples.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large jelly roll pan with foil.
- Cut the chicken breasts in small chunks and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the mix of Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic, Whole Herb Fused Rosemary Olive Oil, lemon juice, and garlic. While pulsing, add the chopped rosemary and then blend for a full minute. Place the chicken in a bowl with the marinade and marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 12.
- Put the veggies and chicken pieces in a serving dish and serve immediately.
- Parboil the Brussels sprouts halves for about 10 minutes and drain thoroughly. Pat with paper towel.