- 4 large juicy oranges
- 1 large fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 1 mild white onion, finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Fruit Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil
- 12 plump black olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chili, seeds removed and very thinly sliced (optional)
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- French bread, to serve
- Finely grate the rind from the orange into a bowl and reserve. Using a small serrated knife, remove all the white pith from the oranges, working over a bowl to catch the juices. Cut the oranges horizontally into thin slices.
- Toss the orange slices with the fennel and onion slices.
- Whisk the Whole Fruit Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil into the reserved orange juice, then spoon over the oranges. Sprinkle with the orange rind and parsely.
- Serve with slices of French bread.