Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 1/2 cup bulgur, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 medium oranges
- 2 Tablespoons Fused Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 Tablespoons snipped fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, bring bulgur and the water to boiling, then reduce the heat. Simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes or until the water is almost absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered for 10 minutes.
- Shred 1/2 teaspoon peel from one of the oranges into a large bowl. Juice one of the oranges and add the the peel. Cut the peel and all the white pith off the remaining two oranges. Working over the large bowl (to catch the juice), cut sections from the oranges, letting them fall into the bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except the bulgur) to the oranges. Toss gently to combine. Add undrained bulgur and toss again to coat.
- Serve immediately or, for a cold tabbouleh, chill, covered, for 4-24 hours, stirring once or twice.