- 1 cup (about 8 oz.) uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 2 cups bagged pre-washed spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 Tablespoons pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 2 Tablespoons Koroneiki EVOO
- Cook the orzo according to directions on package, omitting salt and any oil. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine orzo, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, olives, black pepper and salt.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Coarsely chop the artichokes and add them, the reserved marinade and 1/2 cup feta cheese to the orzo mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle each serving with the remaining feta cheese and drizzle a little Koroneiki EVOO on top of each serving.
- Serve warm or cold.