- 2 tsp dired oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/2 cup La Folia Pinot Grigio
- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 6 tbsp Organic Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1lb. uncooked medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brush 13X9 inch glass baking dish with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
- Cook orzo in salted water to al dente.
- Drain well and return orzo to same pot.
- Add 2 tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, 1/4 cup feta, all Parmesan, and 2 tbsp basil.
- Stir to blend then arrange mixture evenly in glass dish.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, saute untill just turning pink, about 2 minutes. Do not cook through. Spread shrimp evenly over orzo. Add 2 tbsp of oil to same skillet. Add garlic and red pepper. Saute for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes with juice, and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and oregano, simmer 35 minutes untill reduced to a thick sauce. Stir in remaining basil, season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon over orzo and shrimp mixture. Cover the glass dish with foil and bake till heated through, about 10 minutes. Add remaining feta and serve.