- 1 large butternut squash (about 3.5 lbs.) peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup Ultra Premium Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the squash, Ultra Premium Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into a 12x7x2 inch Pyrex dish or any other 2-1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 1 hour or until the squash is tender. Don't let it get mushy.