Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 2 swordfish steaks, about 1-inch thick (5-6 oz. each)
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped lime zest
- 2 TBSP Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil for brushing
- Watercress, cilantro or mixed greens for serving (optional)
- Place the garlic, lemon and lime zests and oil in a small saucepan or skillet and warm over medium-low heat until the oil begins to simmer.
- Stir in the brown sugar and lemon and lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Simmer 1 minute and remove from heat. Cover the pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat and brush with the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil.
- Season the swordfish with salt and pepper and sear 3 minutes. Turn the steaks over and place the pan in the oven. Roast until the fish is tender and just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, make a bed of greens (if desired) on each of the plates and place 1 swordfish steak on top. Drizzle with the lemon-lime mixture and serve immediately.