- 1 lb. Star-Spangled Banner Gemelli (red, white, and blue)
- 2 ripe peaches or mangoes
- 1/4 cup crème fraiche or plain yogurt
- Marisolio Ripe Peach White Balsamic Condimento, Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Condimento, or Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Reserve pasta water. Cool drained pasta in refrigerator.
- Halve peaches or mangoes (you will need to cut around the pit if using mango) and brush each side with melter butter. Grill each side of fruit 4-5 minutes until grid marks appear. Dice the fruit into small bit-sized cubes.
- Toss together the pasta, fruit, yogurt, and balsamic condimento. Add additional pasta water to thin, if desired.