- 1 cup sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup Ripe Peach White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Turn off oven but leave meringe in oven for an additional 30 minutes. When cool, the meringue should be hard on the outside, and slightly moist on the inside.
- Spread a layer of meringue to fit circle on parchment paper, approximately 1/4 inch thick. With remainder of mixture, pipe or spoon swirls around the edges to form a shallow bowl shape.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Draw a 9-inch circle on the parchment.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until soft peaks form. Add 3/4 cup of the sugar gradually, while continuing to whip. Check to make sure the sugar is completely dissolved. Mix together the remaining 1/4 cup sugar with the cornstarch and lightly fold into meringue along with the lemon juice.
- Spoon the whipped cream into the shallow bowl shape created in the pavlova and place the fresh peaches and kiwi in a pretty pattern on top of the cream.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream and half a cup of confectioner's sugar and whip until thickened. Stir the Ripe Peach White Balsamic Condimento into the whipped cream.