- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 1/8 cup Lemongrass-Mint Balsamic Condimento (optional)
- 1/4 cup pear juice
- 2 TBLSP Lemon-Lime Juice (see Instructions)
- Simple Syrup Recipe Equal parts sugar and water, heated until the sugar dissolves. (Your yield will be the same as the amount of water you use.) Superfine Sugar is the way to go. It dissolves quickly and easily and surely makes a nice garnish on the rim of a glass.
- Lemon-Lime Juice Equal parts freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice, for adding acidity in a flash.
- Put all ingredients (except) mint sprigs) into a cocktail shaker and shake until well blended, approximately 10 seconds. Pour drink with ice into a tumbler or a snifter. Garnish with a sprig of mint.