Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Peas, Carrots and Mushrooms with Orange or Lemon Zest
An Olive Oil Recipe
- Fresh spring peas and carrots or 16 oz. bag of flash frozen peas and carrots
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced, or a small can of sliced mushrooms
- Orange or lemon zest
- Cook the peas and carrots the way you're accustomed to doing it.
- Sauté the drained mushrooms in several tablespoons of Butter Olive Oil. Add the mushrooms to the cooked peas and carrot mixture.
- Zest the orange or lemon rind and add to the vegetables. Personally, I prefer the orange flavor, but lemon zest works well, too, giving the dish a very fresh spring flavor.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve immediately.