- 1/4 cup + 3 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, including the remaining 3 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil. Stir until well-combined.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of Butter Olive Oil until creamy. Add flour, beating until well-combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
- Shape chilled dough into 24 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball into an ungreased mini muffin cup. Using thumb, press dough down into each cup, forming a pie crust shape. Spoon pecan mixture into the crusts, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until filling is firm and crust is golden.
- Cool slightly and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.