- 2 tablespoons whole black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 4 box strip or flat-iron steaks
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Pomegranate Balsamic Condimento
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 8 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves or mixed baby greens
- 1 ball fresh burrata or mozzarella, torn into pieces
- Preheat a grill or heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the coarsely crushed peppercorns on a plate. Press both sides of the steaks into the peppercorns, coating the steaks.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil over each steak.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the condimento and remaining olive oil in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Core and cut the heirloom tomates into wedges, place in a large bowl with the greens. Drizzle the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Grill the steaks, oiled side down first, for about 3-4 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of the steaks) or until medium-rare.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes, then cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Divide the salad into 4 servings, arrange slices of steak over the top of the greens, surrounding the salad with the tomatoes and cheese.
- Serve immediately