10 - 15 minutes
10 - 12 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup crumbled cheese (Cotija, Feta)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice avocados lengthwise and remove pit by gently tapping the pit with the blade of a large knife and twisting the pit out. With a smaller knife, cut avocado flesh lengthwise about 3-4 times, being careful not to cut through the skin. Next, cut crosswise in the same manner, then scoop out the little cubes into a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the cooked quinoa, diced tomatoes and Lemon White Balsamic Condimento into the same bowl and combine the mixture by turning over, gently, from the bottom until well incorporated.
- Place the hollow avocado shells in a baking dish and carefully fill each shell with the avocado mixture.
- Generously layer the cheese over the top and place the baking dish in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then serve immediately.