- 2 lbs. flank steak
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Barnea Olive Oil
- 2 limes
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 lb. ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions, both white and green parts
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Grill about seven minutes on each side. Slice the meat on the bias into thin strips. Line up the pieces of steak on a large platter and serve.
- Place steak in a large casserole. Pour marinade in the casserole. Make sure the bits and pieces of garlic, ginger, and scallions are distributed evenly on top and underneath the steak. Cover casserole with plastic wrap. Marinate for up to three days, turning the meat over several times a day.
- When limes are cool, cut them in half and squeeze them and stir the lime juice into the soy mixture. Blend well with a whisk.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, scallions, garlic, honey and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Roast whole limes in small baking dish for about 15 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.