- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Thai chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 daikon radish, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Jalapeño White Condimento or Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Can be added to noodle salads or added to a sandwich for an extra bit of
- Place carrot and daikon in a glass jar with the cilantro and the chopped chili pepper. Pour the cooled vinegar mixture over the vegetables, submerging them.
- Heat vinegar and sugar in a saucepan over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and refrigerate to cool.