- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon California Garlic Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons pimentos, finely diced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle, All Natural Harissa, or Fused Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat until well-blended.
- Pimento cheese can be served as a spread on crackers or celery, scooped onto corn chips or tortilla chips, mixed with mashed yolks for deviled eggs, added to grits, slathered over hamburgers or hot dogs. Pimento cheese can also be used to replace the sliced cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich.