- ¼ cup pumpkin seed
- ¼ cup Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 poblano chiles
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp Frantoio Leccino Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- Toast the pumpkin seeds and let cool. Heat the olive oil until almost smoking, turn the poblanos in the hot oil for 45 seconds until blistered but not blackened. Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Peel and seed the poblanos, place in a food processor with the pumpkin seeds, and chop for 1 minutes. Add the cilantro and blend for 1 minute.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, and salt, and run for 30 seconds longer, or until smooth. Serve with pasta, rabbit, fish, or chicken. Makes about 2 cups.