- 6 cups freshly popped warm popcorn
- 1/3 cup +2 Tablespoons Wild Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup +2 Tablespoons freshly grated Asiago cheese
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- In a bowl big enough to hold the popcorn, drizzle 1/3 cup of the Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil over the sides and bottom of the bowl. Alternatively, you can use an oil mister to spray the oil on the popcorn.
- Add the still warm popcorn to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Add 1/2 cup of grated Asiago and a few turns of freshly cracked pepper, and salt to taste. Toss to coat again. Finish by drizzling the remaining Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil over the top along with two Tablespoons of Asiago and more black pepper.