Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Pork Lo Mein
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 8 oz. uncooked Chinese-style noodles
- 1 Tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons five-spice powder (can be found in most supermarkets)
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 3/4 lb.), trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Coratino Gran Cru EVOO
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Don't use salt or any oil. When cooked, place in a large bowl. Snip noodles several times with kitchen scissors if they're very long.
- Combine ginger, five-spice powder, and pork in a medium bowl. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, tossing to coat. Heat the Coratina EVOO in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add pork mixture, sauté 2 minutes or until browned. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, water, and hoisin sauce. Cook 2 minutes or until pork is done.
- Add pork mixture and green onions to noodles. Toss well to combine and serve.