- 1 cup plain kefir or plain yogurt
- Herb seasoning salt, store bought or homemade (many recipes available online)
- 12 medium peeled red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- diced olives (optional)
- lemon juice
- sea salt, to taste or garlic salt
- parsley or dill
- 2 TBSP Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- If using the eggs, make the hard-boiled eggs, using your favorite method, drain, peel, and cool. When the eggs are cool, chop them.
- Season kefir or yogurt to taste by slowly whisking in herb seasoning salt. Whisk in 1 TBSP lemon juice at a time to the kefir or yogurt mix. Add the Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil. The dressing consistency should be thin. Chill.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until soft. Drain and cool.
- Combine the potatoes and eggs in a large bowl. Chop the onions and celery and add them and the diced olives to the bowl. Add the kefir or yogurt dressing and toss lightly. (You don't want to mash the potatoes and the eggs.) Sprinkle with dill or parsley, sea salt or garlic salt and mix lightly.
- Chill for at least a couple of hours so flavors will meld and then serve.