- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup Aged Red Apple Balsamic Condimento
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 bone-in chick thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)skin removed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a small bowl
- In a 6qt electric pressure cooker and pour the mixture from the small bowl over the meat.
- Lock the lid; close the pressure release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quickly release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicken and keep warm. Skim the fat from the cooking liquid.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add the cooking liquid while cooking and stirring until sauce is thickened. (2 to 3 minutes) Serve with chicken.